Share your latest data and research: Abstracts are invited by 31 March 2017 for oral and poster presentations, panels, pre-conference workshops and special tracks alongside the invited leatcures.
Join an expert line-up of invited speakers to discuss urban health issues related to the following broad domain areas:
- Urban governance and equity-oriented policies
- Understanding and addressing demographic, epidemiologic and societal changes in cities
- Healthy urban planning, measurement and metrics, data and research
- Health care in cities - access, services and quality
- Environmental health and urban sustainability
Abstracts are also invited (by 15 April 2017) for the Special Session: Healthy Inclusive Place-Making: Global Ideas for US Solutions.
Submit abstracts for all sessions here
We welcome your participation and hope you will contribute to the programme.
Paula Santana, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Shamim Hayder Talukder, President, ISUH; Eminence, Bangladesh